- Mini-website: $1,250 (just the basics to get you started if you are on a tight budget)
- Professional: starting at $2,500 (great for small businesses and freelancers)
- Enhanced: starting at $4,500 (in-depth design solutions and premium features)
- *Web design for Professional and Enhanced plans is usually in WordPress (.org). Squarespace, Wix, or other preferred platform can be used instead if more suitable to specific project, or upon discussion or request. Hosting, domain, licenses, and maintenance fees are not included in the sample prices above. Please contact me directly for more detailed information and a quote based on your needs.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS & SEO
- Analytics & SEO services: rates vary depending on scope and length of project. For short projects, my standard hourly rate of $100 applies. Retainer packages available for longer term collaborations. Sliding scale available for artists and small nonprofits and startups
- One page layouts (ex., flyer, poster): starting at $225
- Multiple-page layouts (ex., brochure, foldable): starting at $300
- Newsletter template: starting at $300
- Stationery (business card, letterhead, envelope): starting at $375
- PowerPoint template: starting at $550
- Catalogues, playbills, booklets: starting at $1200. Price calculated by number of pages and complexity
- Social media banners: starting at $225 per banner. Or $300 for 1 banner plus 2 basic variations for different accounts for the same business (example, Facebook, Etsy, Twitter, etc.)
- **Printing costs are not included. Printing services are not directly provided by the designer but can be coordinated with a printer of choice upon request
ILLUSTRATIONS & MOTION GRAPHICS
- Custom illustrations: starting at $250
- Custom animated illustrations or motion graphics: $1,000 per minute. Minimum of $325
BRANDING & WEB IDENTITY PACKAGES***:
- Basic Logo: $350-550 (enhancement to existing logo or new simple logo, minor revisions only)
- Basic Branding: $1500 (logo + alternate mark/s, fonts, color scheme, brand guide)
- Basic event branding: $1,400. Concept (color palette, graphic motifs and/or backgrounds, fonts) + 8 graphic assets (cover/banner + post/flier with up to four size iterations for social media, website and e-blast/email).
- Event branding: $3,900 (regular); $7,200 (enhanced). Includes: concept (color palette, event logo and/or graphic motifs, fonts) + 11 graphic assets: 1 social media banner (with up to three size iterations), 1 social media post (with up to three size iterations), 1 social media carousel, 1 animation or short video (ex., for reels), 1 PDF template (ex., sponsor offer, letterhead), 1 website asset (ex., homepage slide, featured blog post image), 1 email signature clickable image, 1 printable and/or digital flyer, 1 printable and/or digital postcard or invitation, 1 merch (ex., t-shirt), 1 newsletter template or graphic asset.
- Web & Brand Identity Package: branding (logo + alternate marks, fonts, color scheme, brand guide) + business card + basic website: $4,500. Timeline: 4-6 weeks
- Enhanced Web & Brand Identity Package: branding (logo + alternate marks, fonts, color scheme, brand guide) + stationery + 3 social media banners + 1 custom illustration + basic website: $6,500. Timeline: 6-8 weeks
- *** Recommended only for small businesses. Larger or more established companies often need different solutions that require more extensive and in-depth work.
ART DIRECTION, MINI-CONSULTATIONS, & TUTORING:
- Art Direction (project specific and/or multiple related projects): rates vary depending on scope and length of project/s. For short projects, my standard hourly rate of $100 applies. Retainer packages available for longer term collaborations. Sliding scale available for artists and small nonprofits and startups
- Consultations: If you need help with specific issues or have questions about design strategies and tools, I provide phone or video consultations at my hourly rate of $100 (minimum 1/2 hour, sliding scale available)
- Tutoring: I also provide one-on-one tutoring for those interested in learning how to build their own websites, graphic assets or brand. Teaching can be done in-person (minimum 1 hour) or via video (minimum 1/2 hour)
I offer an initial free phone or video consultation. Contact me with your questions or to schedule an appointment